Thursday, April 22, 2004

No Way!

Okay so I happened across these things and they are amazing. Go check out the PowerSkip they have videos there, pretty wild stuff is all I have to say.

As to review the day it was one of those days where despite what the world tried to do I was in far too good of a mood to let it get to me thus I managed to blast through everything that needed to get done, which means pushing through 4 different circuit board designs, coordinating part deliveries, and perfectly soldering a 100 pin 15 mil. TQFP. And I even managed to get a little bit of overtime in so if I felt like it I could leave early tomorrow. And when I got home every tree that I can see from my "sunroom" was green and absolutely gorgeous. Mind you two days ago they were still brown and barely even budding. Now all I have to have happen is for the rest of my life to move so well and look so pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home