Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I rule...

...something, somewhere, very small.

So today they painted yet again in the engineerin shop. I wonder if they will ever learn. Tim has a more indepth discussion of it from the last time they did it.

In other news because yours truly is a blogger he gets to try out Gmail. Since my yahoo account is sitting at about 50% capacity and I have to make sure the junk mail folder gets emptied routinely so I can still receive emails I think its really cool to have a full GB of space for my email. Ha, you thought I was going to list my email address here. Well if you know me you should be able to easily guess what it is. Or you could just ask me what it is.

Also running still sucks, but this time for a different reason. See back in the day, when I was still fit, running was an arduous task because my feet point outward slightly so my knees would ache after a short period of time. Now my legs and knees are fine but my lungs get sore. Majorly annoying. On the other hand I can do more pull-ups and sit-ups than I ever could before. Go figure. I been finding this getting back into shape after this seven years of college thing is not all that difficult to motivate myself to do whenever I think about the current work state and wish I was actually in Nuclear Power School.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home