Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Culture or something like it

So I already know what I'm going to be doing to my bedroom, or more specifically what I'm planning on doing to and hanging on the walls to make them less boring, I have yet to figure out what to do with my living room. I just ran across an artist named Jack Vettriano, who started off as a coal miner but eventually started painting after he was given a set of watercolors by his wife at the time. Anyway I'm thinking a print of Only the Deepest Red would work nicely, and work as a good transition between the blues and reds in my house. But I am also a big fan of Dancer for Money and An Imperfect Past which right now are just a limited edition prints making them very very pricey.

The engineer in me wants Bluebird at Bonneville though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home