Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Mid-week Update

So I'm thinking about purchasing a new computer: Gateway Media PC. Something about still using a computer that I built 6 years ago makes me think its about time to retire that computer and use it for simply word processing, finances, internet surfing, etc. instead of using it for serious gaming. I doubt it would survive the rigorous upgrade process to make it gaming compatable anyway (after all its just a poor Dual Celeron thats been runing overclocked by 25% to 416MHz for its whole life with Intel's box fans)

Also again today I'm dealing with people that cannot ever seem to pay attention to details. So every single time I get something from them I have to read over every single stinking line to make sure they made the change I wanted to and didn't make it to something else, and I also have to make sure they read the redline and actually made the change instead of ignoring it. I don't understand why this keeps on happening, I know that I'm not the best of people to pay attention to the itty bitty details so for me to pick up on all these things all the time makes me wonder.

Maybe I am very picky and I just assume its normal. Of course even if that was the case I don't feel bad about it. With what I'm doing I feel not paying attention to the details could be a very bad thing and I expect everybody I work with to at the very least work at what I would consider average.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home