Thursday, February 12, 2004

You know there are significant drawbacks to having a close family member that happens to be in an un-named special forces group. Like when you get a birthday card with a really wierd return address because it came from Camp Slayer. I don't know why, but I didn't think a whole lot about it...but then I searched the internet.... so yah Camp Slayer is in Baghdad...

Hrm...time to stop writing now.


So yah, I have a feeling the reason the re-election taskforce for Bush isn't real active right now is because we're going to hear about some pretty spectacular stuff here soon.


Also as a side note its really bad when you can name the next president of your former college simply by looking at the pictures of the 5 canidates when they were being considered (and I even have witnesses to this fortune telling : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home