Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Hey this one is pretty cool (refresh this page if the image doesn't show up):



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide

So the states I've been to. One should be able to guess that I've done several road trips due to the fact nearly all the states are physically connected :) Also I have driven from sea to shining sea. Luckily not in the same trip of course, but I've covered all the pavement on the right roads inbetween. I would also point out that I have in fact visited each of these states and not simply driven through them I have stayed in each of them at least one night and seen some of the stuff off the highway (got to love Solar Car Races, you don't go anywhere when the sun is down : )

So I found the mapper thingy on Liz's LJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home