Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Yet another article. Lots of blah blah blah involved but one quote I would like to extract is this:

"With the multitude of issues we have to deal with that deal directly with people's lives, this just isn't a priority at this moment," said Rep. Scott Pelath, D-Michigan City, chairman of the House Rules and Legislative Procedure Committee.

There are not enough expletives to describe my initial reaction to this statement. But it would probably go something holyshityou'vegottobefuckingkiddingmethatsoembodycouldbesostupid!

Issues! Issues dealing directly with people's lives? NOOOOOOO!!!!! That's not the point of governments, federal, state or local. What the hell is wrong with these people?

I will have to organize my thoughts and calm down before I could even conceive on writing a logical post at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home