Tuesday, October 28, 2003

You know its somewhat sad to think about how difficult it is to live without internet at home. Since I have yet to get my dsl setup package I have spent the weekend and last night working in the basement moving the washer and dryer hook-ups. While in one way I could do this quickly the way I do things takes a significant amount of time since it requires fixing large portions of the work surrounding where I wish to run pipes, wires, etc. I should post a few pictures when I'm done, actually I keep on saying I'll post pictures, maybe I'll get around to it someday.

Hey anybody know of a good way to deal with the dryer output when you don't have a good way to get to vent it to the outside?

BTW 8-3 cable (what you use to run 240 to an appliance) is a major pain in the bum to work with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home