Friday, October 24, 2003

Okay so today is an experiment. Today is really boring and I was nearly falling asleep at my desk so I went to the vending machine. And since we have already established that the vending machine is no longer stocked with my favorite drink I decided to try something new. Being in a strange mood I have decided to try Sobe's No-Fear Super Energy Supplement drink. And to curb my hunger I got a butterfinger candy bar. Mind you this drink looks really scary from the outside, black with flames and red letters, it is also half again taller than a normal can. This can screams: "drink me and die!". It has a unique flavour to say the least, each sip (no chugging this baby) has a subtle peachy taste followed by a mild tomato one as the slightly carbinated liquid moves from the front of the mouth to back and eventually down the thoat. For some reason the M.A.S.H. theme song (Suicide is Painless) is playing itself in my head. Maybe its a good thing that the guy in the cube next to me, Dave H., happens to know CPR.

If I'm not dead later from a massive caffine induced heart attack I will report on the effects of this "energy" drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home