Thursday, October 09, 2003

I hate choices. Officially now, there is nothing so annoying as going through life like this: nothing nothing nothing nothing, whammo! 4 things, choose only one! What is this, some cosmic joke to make my head explode? Why can't they just be spread out over time so I would really have a chance to understand the ramifications of each and every choice. Why can't I be content with nothing instead? For some reason I can't I have to always be looking, never resting anywhere, and hence the predicament when I get nailed every once in a while with some impossible choice. It like being forced to pick a toe to chop off, I don't want to chop off any of my fucking toes, damn it! All I ask is to go through life with only one choice at time! I want to make the choices I want to make, not the ones I don't want to ever see ever again, I've already had to make them every single year for like 3 years now!

Sorry for the rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home