Monday, October 06, 2003

Okie dokie picture time (Updated: not to huge but a little big still approx. 100kB each):


  • Random water tower photo. Don't ask me why I felt like taking it

  • Dancing Girls! Wow! Rose has cheerleaders? And in record numbers this year.

  • Random Singing Folks. Sorry majorly blury. Oh my! Dr. Hudson is short!

  • New Artwork on campus. Fairly cool stainless steel flame. Sorry I was trying to get some lens flare, but since its a digital camera it didn't come out as I would have liked.

  • New artwork on campus. With people for size comparison.

  • My mailbox. AHHHHHH! What are those new shiny things!. Mailbox numbers over 2000! And they put them where the hallway used to be...Yay for another bottleneck between classes. I guess its lucky for my I don't go there anymore! :)

  • Bon Fire. Ooops I missed it, notice cinder block in the background for scaling. Yah it was really wimpy. I need to find a picture of both '01s and '03s fire and post for comparison purposes. Its such a bummer that we don't burn kreosote soaked railroad ties anymore

  • The Tank. Hrm.... it hasn't moved...but what are those blocks under the treads for?

  • "This one time at...". Random shot of the pep-band.

  • The Lake I never saw. Turns out there was yet another lake right next to campus that I never saw (and technically its a swamp).

  • The stream. I was bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home