Sunday, October 05, 2003

Okay so a list (fragmented to say the least, in no particular order) of alums that I saw this homecoming:


  • Singin'
  • Rosko
  • Charles
  • The Maurers
  • The Websters
  • Pete (the crazy one who graduated as a CS then went to grad school for EE)
  • Imler, Herb & Jon (listed together because thats how I saw them, also it reduces confusion when trying to figure out WHICH John it was)
  • Laura
  • Val
  • Ami
  • Becca V. (whom was a really cool RA, even if the following year she wouldn't give me the t-shirt for BSB-3 despite my driving the car pictured)
  • Lots of Phantom Alums


So a shout-out to all them folks that returned to the smelly haute! :)

And also one for all the folks still there but don't mind hangin' out with an alum:
Heather, Kristin, Heather, Brandi, Dess, Luke (who's name isn't really luke), Dave (of ARC), and Andrew (of the flaming poy)

I probably forgot a lot, so I guess I'll amend when I think of whom I neglected.

And its a bummer that I missed these:
Rae (Due to chronic bad reception and voicemail tag), Kanishk, Anybody from my senior project group (don't know if there were there at all), My Department (I heard all the cool folks are retiring), Dr. Williams (The coolest hummanities prof to exist anywhere), Bryan T. (he dropped out, not cool), and Casper

Well that is for the most part I think. I have some random pictures to put up as soon as I get them off the camera.

Oh also our team played Trinity for homecomming this year. We did the best we ever have, we lost by 28 points with the prior lowest point spread being 32. Also we are 2 and 1 something that we haven't succeeded in doing in over 16 years. Whoopydoo!...Yah its pretty obvious I don't really care...I didn't go to the game or even stay the through the all pep-rally thingy either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home