Monday, October 20, 2003

Ah, the joys of moving. I should really know better than to move stuff that is still in boxes from the last time I moved. Or maybe I should write the date on each box so I know when was the last time I looked in that box. Needless to say my living room is now full of my stuff and need to figure out where to put it. I took a few more pictures, maybe I do some posting later then. Also, my bed is too big to get upstairs...which is really annoying. So its theoretically possible I may be trying to get rid of a nearly-new queen sized bed. Ironically, I could probably fit a king up their though because many king sized beds have split box springs (which is the part that won't fit up their with the queen). Well I guess the next tasks are address changes and trying to get DSL to the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home