Friday, October 24, 2003

First things first, I'm not dead yet. It seems that this massively scary energy drink isn't all that exciting. In fact it made me sleepy imediately after drinking it, and have remained that way for the rest of the day.

Secondly, I may never be able to get another drivers license in any state other than California. Yes folks thats right, I'm not legally who I say I am. So heres how the adventure went today:

A) Go to the BMV, I pass the test with flying colors (duh! I took it yesterday didn't I?) and proceed to go through the other crap associated with getting a drivers license.
B) Velma (what a name!) notices that my name on the birth certificate is not the same as on my drivers license...uh oh! Even though the last name on both my drivers license and social security card are in my mother's maiden name.
C) No license (arg!)
D) Call up the San Diego Recoder which I found out doesn't maintain divorce documents.
E) Luckily they gave me the number of those who do.
F) Call up them, can't find any records.
G) Call up my grand-mother and find out where they were living when the divorce was filed.
F) Find out that it was someplace named Fort Wachuka. Luckily my boss happened to know where that was (since he'd been there many many times, as it is the electronic proving grounds for the Army). Hey I wonder what my father did cause maybe thats how I got the electronics bug.
H) Call up the county recorder there and guess what? NO RECORDS
I) Call up the court-house here and find out that I need to go through an attorney to even get the papers for an official name change.

Needless to say its really annoying. But look out, I'm not who I say I am!... obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home