Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Pictures

So time for two horrible pictures. But at least they say a little about my life right now.

The first item is a picture of the fishy in one of the previous posts:



He's about 6 inches long now from nose to tail. I've had the two of them for about 3 months now since the time they were an inch and half long. I would expect them to be almost fully grown (12-16 inches) within the year. So far the guy I pulled the plasic plant parts out of seems to have suffered no ill effects.

The next item is:


That is actually almost (only the mirrors are different) exactly what I have. I picked up the last Quadrasteer Suburban in the radius I searched in (about 200 miles). They only made about 400 this year and since the option has been discontinued I was happy that things ended up conspiring in my favor :)

Yah I know scary. So I decided it was a time to upgrade. The dealership gave me a wonderful deal on the suburban. I got it for a little under what I would expect to pay for it used since I got it while the "GM Employee Discount" was in place and GM also matched my downpayment basically paying the taxes on it, pulled 5% on the loan, and got a little extra back on my trade in. Now its just time to liquidate some other "assets" that are less mobile :)

Note: Quadrasteer gives the 'burb a turning radius about a foot wider than you average Honda Civic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home