Thursday, February 26, 2004

I'd vote for the self-righteous prick.

Okay so I always seem to do the most thinking in the shower. Something about cleansing away the dirt that accumulates during the day. As a seat-warming desk worker this is mostly mental. Anyway I got to thinking about several things, namely who I would choose to throw my vote at, of our founding fathers, of the bill of rights, and a few other things which I forget as I write this post.

So to hell with my previous comment about bringing back Washington or Franklin. I have changed my mind. I want Hitler or Stalin. I would vote for Stalin. Or Hitler. I don't particularly care which of the two, but I would be full supporters of them getting into office. I'd then be a full supporter of the uprising that would ensue. How else do you get lazy people off their ass and do something about the world? Well to phrase it simply, by shoving a cattle prod up their posterior.


"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
--John Stuart Mill--


I don't care what their views are I'm all for the candidate that I know exactly what they are going to do with my rights. It better be one of the two: restoring what is rightfully mine, or taking them all away. But no mucking around in the middle, too many people will go with the flow.

Also while I was thinking about it, what amendment to the Constitution after the Bill of Rights actually has done any good for this country? Name an amendment that could have easily accomplished the same thing as a court ruling without inflicting a massive amount of damage to the Constitution? I sure can't think of any. People often say the genius of our Constitution was that our founding fathers knew they weren't perfect and so they left a way for future generations to fix the errors they made. Well our founding fathers were so right they were wrong. They only made one single mistake. They didn't realize that they were 100% right and thus the Constitution should never need the provision to be changeable.

I think the people of this nation should sue every politician in our government for violating their oath. We should sue them because they have failed to protect the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. So I will close with a quote most of us should be familiar with:

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity,..." say fuck you and the jet you rode in on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home