Thursday, February 26, 2004

Circles and Ellipses

Things need to change again to the way they were. We need to close the circle a little earlier than what I think is its scheduled date. I once predicted a revolution was in order in the next half of my lifetime, like somewhere in my 30's or 40's. I think it should happen now, or soon at least. The American people have for years been known to be un-squashable. They can be squeezed for a while, but there reaches a critical point where there are too many people getting too squeezed and then all hell breaks lose and the internal energy gets released. And when the dust settles the oppressors are gone and the world is a different place.

We need that to happen again. Now. And none of that Cultural Revolution BS. It needs to be for real, government needs to be turned over and fixed. And of course we need some resurrection of those un-corrupted. I'm thinking we need George and Ben (Washington and Franklin for those not of similar mindset) and maybe a few others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home