Saturday, February 21, 2004

So I spent some of today working out in the cold fixing my suburban which is still sitting in my parking space at work and now I have everything attached in the place they should be I haven't yet tightened everything up because I was seriously loosing any feeling in my fingers (well except the feeling of pain when doing anything, which I've been told is a good sign because it means that you haven't yet got frost-bite). And its 36 degrees outside, way better than last week when it was like 30 and working on stuff. Maybe its the wind and lack of sun. So the forecast for tomorrow shows a high of 41 and sun. Yippie. Then again if I could convince myself to go back out into the cold and finish things up it'd be like done.

I've been informed that my commenting system is broken again. Hrm...much much joy, I'll have to fix that at some point in time.

And yay for using all the ol' tax return for paying off credit card bills. But hey at least they won't be compounding interest anymore. Although I did find out that the average amount of credit card debt people have is like 10 times what I was carrying (stupid appliances).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home