Thursday, February 19, 2004

I don't know why I always have this perspective, but I always seem to be a third party observing my life, never really making decisions with my heart, but simply with my head. Thus, it seems I always choose the bittersweet, or simply hard choice, I guess assuming its the best one since it took the most thought. But you know what? I hate having regrets about decisions; decisions you thought you had time to think about, but really as soon as you made the decision in question events in the world irreversibly changed leaving you to stand back and watch the world spin around you, forever changing relationships and life's outcomes.

I am not trying to make anybody's life difficult by writing this, I don't have a problem with the way events have transpired, I do think they are on the right path now. But I will always miss the very short period of time that things were the way they were; carefree and peaceful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home