Thursday, July 10, 2003

Okay since I've been gone for a very long time here is an update...or should I say useless triva from my life in the last week.

a) D.C. fireworks are cool...but lack that kick in the chest thump when viewed from 5 miles away on a navy pier in the potomac.
b) hydroplaning with 12' visablity is not fun.
c) Airplane flights still suck.
d) Roads in texas are more confusing than on the east coast.
e) I've been in In, Oh, Pa, WV, MD, and TX in the last 7 days.
f) I'm not going on a trip that takes more than an hour for a long time.

In other news...Sony is doing another product recall. But check out the reasoning:

...a user could receive a shock such as that from static electricity if "you have connected your PC (laptop) to external power, you have disabled your phone line, (while) simultaneously being connected to a grounded peripheral, and you are touching a metal part of the PC, and your phone rings."

What about rubbing your head and patting your belly (or is it rub your belling and pat your head?).

Okay I kind of understand using technology to track animals...like radio tagging and stuff... but Using technology to track plants just sounds weird to me?...I hope this doesn't mean we have new kinds of plants evolving that can walk (al la stoned goth folks).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home