Thursday, June 26, 2003

Okay so I didn't just finish (but post delayed due to blogger upgrade) but I finished reading a pretty good book, Relic by Doug Preston and Lincoln Child. It was a good thriller, in a Crichtonish way (okay so I've only read Timeline...maybe someday I'll read jurassic park). It did a good job of being graphic without being a horror novel. I'm not going to go in depth cause you could just go to amazon and read about it if ya feel like. I should really start doing a little more reading... I enjoy it so much but seem to so often to forget that and go for such long spats of time without. But again it was very good... made me jump a few times (yah I know it sounds weird but a good suspense novel does that sometimes)...read it :)


In other news... I have ice cream (B&J Brownie Batter...highly recomended...but not for the weak of heart) and steak (ooooo 5 lbs of ny strip goodness).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home