Friday, June 06, 2003

Okay it seems that I haven't posted in an extremely long time. So maybe I need to make a life update post.

* I graduated from college (finally after 7 years).
* I moved to winamac indiana
* I have a job (which ironically for never getting interviews the four years I was at rose the job pays about 10-15g over this years EE average)
* I have a new car (the truck had problems in the cold, so....)
*

And I can't think about anything that has significantly changed since the last time I posted (hrm..3-4 months ago), although I have found it intriguing that now whenever I hop onto a messanging service I get all sorts of messages from people (of the missed you being online variety), which is unusual because I always figured the people on my list were just there but I wasn't actually on theirs (well I guess I was mistaken :)

Why does it seem like all my friends from college are on the east coast now? (granted its closer than the west...easier to visit...if I ever were) But it does seem kind of unusual to have such a large concentration in one area.

Hrm... I should also start finding blogs from those friends and post links so at least I would maybe read them upon occasion...but...that takes time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home