Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Today has reminded me that just when it seems like everything is all set... the whole world turns around on you. And of course it seems to know that if there is one thing that will eventually get to me, its waiting for people and today has been like that. So so summarize:

* Indiana weather yet again... why does it have to drop to single digits that day I want to leave?
* Group meeting at 11am...the absolute perfect wrong time, can't start anything before it (especially laundry cause it would finish half way through)
* Battery Charger borrowed by ARC...wait in the lab for 20 minutes the dude never shows to return it.
* A guy borrowed a screw driver from me about a week and half ago, I'm packing and I want it back.
* Somebody parked (where they aren't suposed to) in the only exit from the area behind the myers labs so I had to drive over a curb to get around him (in my bug no less)

I wonder what else is in store?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home