Monday, August 15, 2005

Ah...... logic...

So this is a follow up to my previous post about the logical nature of VB (heh)... this example is really cool:

foo = 1
bar = 2

if foo and bar then
do something
end if

Question: Will you enter the if statement?
Answer: Absolutely not. Because 0x0001 and 0x0010 evaluates to 0x0000 which is hrm.... not true.

The correct form would be

if foo <> 0 and bar <> 0 then
do something cool
end if

And in other news the very last corner of the Sandwich I am almost done consuming has a small speck of mold on it. This disturbs me, luckily this was the last of the loaf anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darth Bryan: I detect a great disturbance in the sandwich...

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bread is the path to the moldy side. Bread leads to staleness. Staleness leads to mold. Mold leads to suffering. I sense much bread in you.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home