Sunday, May 16, 2004

War III

So I was playing a little warcraft III on battle.net tonight and I came across something very sleazy. So there was this dude (RNu-LordZeebler if you want to beat him up too) that after a very very failed peon rush on my base (I very nearly have my undead sequence perfect for the first oh 5 minutes) he would pause the game, claiming that his dad wanted him to mow the lawn.

First problem, I'm on a us-east server. It was 11pm Chicago time meaning that the sun was well down. So I figure he's trying to get the win by me getting annoyed and leaving. So I hit resume, he yells at me saying he needs to mow the lawn...oh and get gas with his dad. At this point in time I was getting really annoyed and there was no way I was going to give up the win just so I wouldn't have to deal with the turd. I proceeded to tell him what I thought he was up to. He's like no dude I wouldn't do anything like that at all. So I told him that in 15 minutes if didn't say anything I was going to resume the game and nuke him.

So he's still trying to pretend to need to mow the lawn and 15 minutes go by at which point he comes back and asks if I'm around. I of course know what he's thinking so I don't respond. He asks again, resumes the game then quickly repauses. He asks if I'm around again and then a fourth time. He then resumes again and starts moving troops towards my base. He of course just burned his three timeouts so I came up from behind his base and proceeded to lay waste to it while he was protesting how cheap the tactic was despite me informing him that he resumed the game when I wasn't around.

Dweeb.

I felt righteous in my smiteage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home