Monday, January 12, 2004

Since everybody else is doing it here is the first 10 songs your winamp plays thingy. Mind you I crashed winamp the first time I tried to load "all" my mp3s.


1. Put all of your songs onto a playlist, or cue up your most recently used playlist
2. Set it to random
3. Note down the first 10-15 songs it chooses

Playlist Size = 3252 songs
Using Winamp 3.0d

1. Sade - The sweetest Gift
2. Letters to Cleo - I Want You to Want Me
3. Amy Grant - Love Has a Hold on Me
4. Train - Meet Virginia
5. Black Sabbath - The Sign of the Southern Cross
6. System of a Down - Jet Pilot
7. Kevin Kiner & David Arnold - Big Damn Ending (Editor's Note: This is from a movie score)
8. Cirque du Soleil - Jardin chinois
9. Vanessa Carlton - Unsung
10. Lords of Acid - Lucy's Fucking Sky


Honestly I am trying to figure out if this is a good sample of what I listen to or not. I think there are probably some statistics rules saying that it is not. Close in illustrating the somewhat eclectic nature of my music preferences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home