Monday, January 12, 2004

Okay so having seen a commercial for a movie called Torque, it looks really stupid btw, I decided to do some IMDB searching to see what other "physics" related words have been turned into movies so here's what I found:

Heat exists. In fact there are multiple movies by this name.
Force however does not.
Which actually gets me off into geology, with heat, force and Pressure you can create metamorphic Rock.
We all remember Speed of course. If you go too Fast I guess you have to worry about Drag.
But what about Velocity? Okay so I cheated on that one, Velocity was only its video title.
Oh well so what about Momentum or Impact? Actually there are some things that Bounce after impact. Hrm I guess this just goes to show we have an obsession with things that Move and Crash resulting in things broke and Broken.
Neutron, proton and electron didn't have any movies with them as their title but I did run across one really weird sounding movie: The Man with the Smallest Penis in Existence and the Electron Microscope Technician Who Loved Him.
Pretty weird what's out there.
Well I guess when ya run out of things to type in you end up with Space.

Editor's Note: I didn't really declare a set of rules to this so some of them kind of push the limit on what is actually, truly, acceptable in this entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home