Monday, December 29, 2003

Well British scientists may have just proved that we might be able to hit a target that is 2/3 of a mile in diameter moving at 53 thousand miles per hour at a distance of approximately 34 million miles with a 70 lb ball tethered to two parachutes. Talk about a hole in one.

Of course nobody knew that there was a crater there when they were planning the mission, they only found it after trying to look for the rover. So Beagle 2 may be a gonner proving once again that just because the first mission went off without a hitch doesn't mean everybody can replicate that success.




Okay so here's what I did over my break:
A) Work on projects
B) Play computer games (30 hours straight saturday-sunday)
C) Eat chocolate
D) Sleep occasionally

I'll update MildlyRetarded sometime soon with the status of the projects, but anyways for a break from that I went to office depot to pick up a game, I was thinking homeworld 2 but they didn't have it so I went ahead and grabbed CIV III on the order of about $15. And got so engrossed that some 30 hours later I realized I hadn't slept in a long time.

So my review of CIV III. Its a good game, very pretty, fun to play, but many times harder than the previous two. I think to make it that way they gave the computer cheats, because I don't know how many units of armor, modern armor, and mech. infantry that I lost to guys with swords on horseback.

I feel lazy and am not going to continue the review right now. Maybe later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home