Wednesday, December 10, 2003

So a few things for today. The first is this article: Space without NASA. You know it sounds like some things I was talking about a while ago, so I'm glad there are some people that are thinking logically out there.

The next issue is the stink France, Germany, and Russia are raising over contracts in Iraq. This in my book definately classifies a WTF moment. The money for the contracts is coming out of the United States Taxpayers. So fuck off, if your youngsters aren't there dying, if you don't have any investments there, then you don't get any rewards, especially when it comes from the citizens of the US. So by whining about it, I would say these countries believe they are no better than dogs begging for scraps off the master's table. Its sick. If I lived in one of those countries I'd protest the governments stance, simply for destroying what national pride I could claim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home