Thursday, December 04, 2003

Well I missed Mondays retarded news day because that day happened to be very busy, in fact every day since the beginning of this week has been busybusyhecktic. So right now I'm suffering from a case of hicups, which is not fun at all I must say. So lets see yesterday I caught a little bit of a new reality show on fox calledThe Simple Life which is so utterly hard to watch I had to flip channels which lands me on Spike TV's Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. The latter show is amazingly addictive, and if your favorite pasttime as a kid was to watch people from the top floor of the mall and make up funny conversations between the folks you were watching with your friends then this show is for you.

Now that I think about it every day this week has been a monday. Which is not a whole lot of fun, its crunch time and we haven't been able to do an adequate amount of testing prior to having to "release" to production I have to cobble stuff together to make it work. I think if I can find some time tomorrow morning or else Saturday maybe I can actually sit down and do some real design. Anyhow enough of the lamenting about work thing.

I HATE HICCUPS!

I've decided that by far the hottest muscians I can think of right now is currently tied between Sara Evans and Terri Clark. I have no idea what brought that to mind.

So anyways I waiting for it decide if it just wants to continue the freezing rain crap or if snow is going to decide to come on down. Since I currently nearly freeze at night where my bed is currently situated, I am very tempted to take the saw to the banister so I can get my box springs upstairs into the real bedroom. Of course the banister was made out of pine so it has really huge grain and looks kind of cheap anyway...but finding an alternative that actually looks good might be a little bit of a challenge, and perhaps I would want to remodel some of the stuff upsairs....Like getting rid of the huge claw-foot steel tub. Well I guess thats why they invented weekends.

I guess I'll just have to stop working Saturdays.

I have too many projects both at work and in my personal life that are not finished. I need to sell a couple trucks, simply to get them out of my hair (which seems to be growing back at an insanely fast rate in fact). I need to organize all my papers scattered over the kitchen counter and my pseudo desk so that way taxes will be easier. Personally I think its better to get taxes done early that way if you are entitled to a refund you don't give the US government an interest free loan longer than necessary.

BTW whats the point in working two two-day weeks in a row? Yay for Christmas and New years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home