Thursday, December 25, 2003

You know I've decided that for the most part I detest this time of year, people just go so nuts over it all and forget what its all supposed to be about. Also I find the radio really annoying about this time of year too, the first few hundred times Christmas music is okay but eventually you realize that there is no new Christmas music whatsoever.

Also today I remembered why I try to get time alone, I truly am more relaxed when I don't have to deal with other people constantly. I enjoy the time spent with my own thoughts, working a project in either the quiet or the sounds of the music of my choice.

On a side note the google ads at the top of this blog have been getting progressively less and less related to anything I write here. Which is somewhat amusing because from what I understand the more textual data there is the more it should be able to select advertisements somewhat related to the material. However, in my case it would appear that I am random enough that the matching process is utterly borked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home