Monday, November 10, 2003

Well I've come to the realization that I use this neither as a journal nor as a log. For the most part it just ends up a my strange semi-(insert appropriate adjective)social commentary. I wonder if I should choose to change the focus it takes, but then again for the most part I only get sporadic comments anyways.

On a heavy note far too many of my friends and some not-acquaintances-but-not-really-friends seem to be sinking in some kind of strange depression. This is not good for many reasons. All too many of them seem to be relationship based and it is just too incredibly hard to try to counsel somebody in regards to relationships since it is something each and everybody needs to come in terms with themselves. It would be nice if there were some kind of magic solution to make all my friends not depressed. And of course you can never say "I know such and such with the same problem" because that just trivalizes the problem and everybody deep inside actually feels their problem is the biggest one ever and really just need understanding from someone. So yes I understand, but only because down inside everybody is the same with the same problems. To quote myself again everybody needs to be wanted, nobody wants to be needed. That simple fact covers both ends of the problem spectrum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home