Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Okay so the latest development. The xbox now runs a stripped down version of linux (the one that goes on to mem sticks). Also hubs work on the xbox (even with normal software) you just have to un-plug the controller from the small ps/2-like (ibm not sony like) connector. Next step, burning ed's debian to cd and loading it into the box so have full functionality. And then I can see if I can get the sattelite drivers to work the way they should. Lotsa fun, lotsa fun. I looked at the one house that I had been thinking about today. While its old, its freaky huge, 2200 sq ft. 12 foot celings and steam heat. It needs a lot of work, but could be pretty cool if I wanted to gut it, put an attic and insulation in, re-wire, dry-wall and stuff. It needs a garage too. Maybe I'll post a few pictures if I get them trasfered to a dirrectory online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home