Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Okay my position has firmed now... I hate automatic transmissions...always have, always will it seems. So I was pulling the trailer back from the haute with the cab on it...so a strap broke on the way...no big deal, just have to go a little slower as to not bounce it off the trailer...well that seems to have caused a little problem. 60-65 isn't bad in the truck...but 55 decidedly was uncool cause something in the transmission wasn't happy. I don't know if the converter wasn't locking up and overheated or what but now it refuses to shift. It just sits and spins. At least I made it back to my place but still I need to figure out whats wrong so I can go back to the haute, pick up the frame and MANUAL transmission that remain down there. Upon which time I can commence assembling the one-ton. Mmmm....*dreamy mode* one-ton silverado, extra long dump bed, diesel, manual, and all the trimmin's.

Okay back to normal now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home