Thursday, December 05, 2002

Just when I thought life couldn't be any more strange... and day like yesterday happens. So the highlights of the day are waking up 13 minutes before lab was going to start, nearly falling on my face because I didn't realize my leg was still asleep. Having my picture on the front page of the newspaper and misc. people telling me about it the whole day. While there was work and different other annoyances of the day the evening was somewhat interesting also, I got to talk to sara for a while :) of course my day couldn't end there... no...a guy from the other side of the hall came down to procrastinate so we talked for a while, then a guy from downstairs came up for help on his homework, and then another guy (from skinner) came over to ask my how to knot a tie and also my opinion on his outfit for this weekend ('hot date' formal) because I quote: "..you have style.."

I find that kind of shocking... I never thought I did... Well I need to do now is go to get a few signatures on a form, turn in my break key, talk to the prof for philosophy, and write a paper... I wish I would hear back from Braun, only possitively though of course

Top two songs right now:
Chris Deburgh - Lady in Red
Natalie Merchanct - Because the Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home