Monday, September 23, 2002

So I finally figured out how to get this thing working and so now I can continue on customizing it.

But for a quick update.

Saturday: I work up at 6am in the morning and drove 2 and half hours in my truck (some of you might know of it :) to move Ami's parents. Some of the nicest people have some really messed up parents. So it was me, Ami, and Nick...and a hell of a lot of really heavy furnature (chery and oak, joy). Oh I forgot the 2 and half hour drive back, hence the decent amount of alcohol consumed during the euchre game that evening (12 pack of Skyy Blue? what 12 pack? I only see 4 left).

Sunday: This day went really smoothly (well except for severely oversleeping). First I found out that many of my classmates are really dumb, this was after I completed grading a homework assignment for a senior elective which I took a year ago. Second that there are a lot of really loud people who think WWF is real, this was when we (me, Daren, Rae, Sara, Ross, and little Michelle) went to BW3's that evening around 8 and stayed till a little past last call. And for some reason I spaced a paper that was due today ;) Luckily it was only one page and due at 5pm.