Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ow

So for those that have seen my apartment at some time have probably seen a fairly heavy duty TV stand supporting, well, my TV. This entity (the stand) is made of metal and glass and can be considered an immovable object. Behind this of course is a spaghetti of various cords and power outlets and whatever else happens to make its way back there.

Now imagine, if you will, attempting to fit yourself back there to work on something, losing your balance and squatting to avoid falling backwards over your TV. Now imagine your left ass cheek getting impaled (I guess imapaled implies breaking the skin... but I can't think of a better word right now) by the corner of aforementioned TV stand and having that corner slide up your side as you decend to a stop, having saved the TV and not fully comprehending the pain that in 10 seconds you were about experiance.

I now have a half-assed bruise, literally.

Anybody want pictures?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

most colorful description ever.
...and i, of course, want pictures :)

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me of the time that Imler left a tack on his desk at work. Then I went to ask coding advice from him, and sat on his desk.

Less blunt force, but still painful.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home