Thursday, May 18, 2006

Today I learned...

That one can fit a Potiac Sunbird, in its entirety, in the blind spot dirrectly behind me.

You know the blind spot normally exclussively reserved for running over little kids in the drive-way? Now the question is... how did I learn this?

Well on my way to work today I was cruisin' along at my normal speed I set on the interstate (somewhere between 70-75, the limit varries between 65-70) passing a semi. I check my mirrors make sure nobody is in the way, check my "normal" blind spot for the lane I'm going into and I move over. Its at that point I notice that there was a car sucking on my tailpipe.

Very disturbing. Especially if for some reason if I had to break for anything...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's those little surprises thar make driving an ENORMOUS vehicle so fun.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home